Isabel tagged me, though I'm not sure why she bothered, since she knew I was going to steel it regardless.
1. Who was your first prom date? My friend Shawn
2. Who was your first roommate(s)? The Rat Bastard
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? I got a 32 oz cup and filled it half with rum/half with vodka and added a splash of grapefruit juice. I drank four of them and went in to convulsions. I haven't been drunk since.
4. What was your first job? I worked as a housekeeper for the Super 8 motel (well, unless you count babysitting, but the Super 8 was my first official job).
5. What was your first car? 1988 Rabbit. It was soooo scary. LOL
6. When did you go to your first funeral? My Aunt died when I was about six, I think. I remember running around and playing with her 2 younger daughters (one younger than me and one about my same age) and being confused about why her oldest daughter (who was probably 15 at the time) was crying.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I moved from Ill. to SD when I was in fourth grade, I think I was 9 at the time.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I honestly don't remember. I remember my 4th grade teacher was Mrs. Smith, though.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Huh. I think it was when I flew from SD to Ill. the first time to see my dad after my parents split.
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? When I was in 5th grade I snuck out to play hide and go seek with my best friend and like five of our neighborhood friends. It was all downhill from there. LOL
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Her name was Angela. Yep. She lives in Nebraska now, but we still talk via email at least once a week and try to see each other at least once a year.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? An apartment.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? MM, my mom or one of the girls.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? I've never been a bridesmaid before. I was supposed to be in my aunts wedding, but I was living with my dad in Oklahoma at the time, so I missed it (that's a LOOONG story). I AM in a wedding at the end of April, though. My neighbor is getting married.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Have coffee, then I smoke, then I check my email. LOL
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Hmm...It was either Metallica or Garth Brooks. I saw them both the same year, but I can't remember which concert was first. (Hmm, Metallica and Garth Brooks, doesn't that just sum me up in a nutshell? LOL)
17. First tattoo or piercing? What age? I got my ears pierced when I was 9. My dad threw a fit (my mom took me) and the girl ended up piercing them at an angle, so every time I tried to wear earings they'd get infected. I finally just let them close and now I don't have any piercings or tattoo's. I'm thinking about getting my navel done, though.
18. First celebrity crush? Probably Tom Cruise.
19. Age of first kiss? Hmm...I was in 6th grade, I think. Remember from my first kiss blog?
20. First crush? A boy in 2nd grade. Though I wasn't really crushing on him. I didn't really start liking boys until like 5th grade.
21. First time you did drugs? I tried smoking pot in high school and ended up being rushed to the emergency room. Turns out I'm allergic. LOL Great way to get caught, eh?
I decided to tag people to do this...Let's see, since Dee and Izzy have already done it, I'm going to tag..
Who ever else wants to do this. (Moment, Romancelover, Mailyn..whoever)
Review: Before I Fall by Jessica Scott
15 hours ago